Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
There are several options when it comes to choosing the right insurance agent for yourself. The benefits of having an independent insurance agent in your corner are too significant not to note. Navigating the icy waters of insurance policy forms and exposures isn’t for everybody. Your independent agent thrives in this area.
What is great about an independent insurance agent is that they have choices. They can work with several different insurance carriers and give you more options on price and coverage. And as a bonus, they work for you, all without paying them a dime. Does it sound too good to be true? Well it’s not. Here are some of the reasons to choose an independent agent:
- You don’t have to pay more for an agent. An agent can shop multiple insurers for you to find the right coverage at the best value.
- Agents are experts. They know insurance and offer professional advice, ensuring you have the proper coverage to meet your needs.
- Agents put you first. Independent agents are state licensed and obligated under fiduciary responsibility laws to put your needs first.
- Agents get to know you. They can make recommendations based on your unique needs as your life changes.
- Agents are a single point of contact. If you have coverage questions or need to file a claim, your agent can serve as your sole contact.
When it comes to insurance, you want to work with someone you trust. An independent agent’s whole job is getting you to trust them. They are in it for the long haul and want to build a relationship that will last for years.
An independent agent is not just about a quick sale. They walk with you through some of life’s toughest moments. And their business model is retaining clients over long periods. That is why they have the most options, best pricing, and the ability to shop your coverage all from their keyboard.
Best of all, the independent agent works for you, not the insurance company. They are indeed on your side, saving you time, money, and a lot of hassle.
If you’ve decided to work with an independent agent, get in touch with Garden State Central Insurance Services for a consultation and quote for your auto, home, and/or business insurance coverage.